Manali (3 N) Shimla (2N)
Attractions & Sightseeing in Manali
Attractions & Sightseeing in Shimla
Transfers & Sightseeing in Pvt Vehicle or Group
Tour begins from Delhi (Volvo)
Tour ends at Delhi (Volvo)
Customize the package for family holiday package, Honeymoon package, Group tour, Corporate tour, Ladies only tour.
Itinerary: Manali (3 Nights) – Shimla (2 Nights)
The exclusive Himachal package tour begins from Delhi- Delhi. The Volvo bus start from Delhi in the evening and an overnight journey on board.
You can enjoy many adventure activities of your own in Manali and the scenic beauty in Shimla
In the evening board the Manali bound A/c Volvo Coach. (580 Kms. / 12-13 Hrs). Overnight on board
On arrival in Manali check into the hotel. Day is free to relax. Post lunch visit to Hadimba Devi Temple , Club House, Vashist Bath and Tibetan Monastery. Dinner & Overnight in the hotel
After breakfast visit to Solang Valley (15 Kms.), famous for its picturesque location and adventurous activities, enjoy lots of activities there i.e. River Crossing/ Rock Climbing/ Rappelling / Paragliding/ Mountain Bike/ Zorbing/ Hot Air Ballooning / Pony Riding/ Cable Car etc. (at your own cost). In the evening you can enjoy leisurely walks in pine forest along River Beas and enjoy picnic on riverside (at your own). Dinner & Overnight in the hotel
Early morning depart for full day excursion to Rohtang Pass (51 Kms., 3 Hrs. one side) (YOUR OWN). Rohtang Pass, at an altitude of more than 13000 feet, is the gateway to Lahaul, Spiti and Ladakh. Enjoy lots of adventurous activities there i.e. Skiing/ Snow Bike/ Pony Riding etc. (at your own cost). Enroute visit to Nehru Kund, Gulaba, Rahalla falls and Rani Nallah. Dinner & Overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast, transfer to Shimla, the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Enroute visit Pinjore Gardens or Ropeway at Timber Trail, Parwanoo. Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening free to stroll on The Mall and the famous Ridge. Ridge is famous for its stunning vistas of the valley and the Christ Church which is the most photographed landmark of Shimla. Overnight in the hotel
After breakfast visit to Jakhu Temple situated on the highest peak of Shimla. After offering prayers and enjoying the panoramic views of Shivalik Ranges proceed to Kufri where you can photograph yourself in hired Pahari or Himachal attires. Enjoy Pony riding or yak riding (at your own cost). Later proceed to Naldhera which is famous for its golf course and scenic beauty. Overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast day is free to stroll on the mall or for shopping. Afternoon board the New Delhi bound A/c Volvo Coach. Overnight on board
The Trip Cost Includes
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Complimentary Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 6 nights 7 days on the double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private vehicle.
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing the same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Airfare/train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- A supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.